[Crystal-core] CC video
Anders Wisur
2006-10-17 06:40:40 UTC

I put together a sall video, just showing some stuff from CC,
Maybe we can get another artist or two from this.

http://anders.phoggy.com/movies/CC-preview.avi

Greetings:
Anders Wisur
Bjorn Hansen
2006-10-17 07:05:32 UTC
looks quite nice (I think a skybox would help the outdoor bit)

Also, if there were some rise/fall to the camera when moving down the
straight hall (near the beginning of the clip) it would give more of a
runnung/walking illusion; I don't know if that's what you want to go for
or not though.

Crystalcore looks like it's really comming along since last time I had a
look at :)

Bjørn
Hi,
Anders Wisur
2006-10-17 07:13:16 UTC
I know there is flaws, will add skybox etc soon,
thanks though ;)

We still need some humans for CC, we have several aliens, but not any
humans yet.

Greetings,
Anders
Post by Bjorn Hansen
looks quite nice (I think a skybox would help the outdoor bit)
Also, if there were some rise/fall to the camera when moving down the
straight hall (near the beginning of the clip) it would give more of a
runnung/walking illusion; I don't know if that's what you want to go for
or not though.
Crystalcore looks like it's really comming along since last time I had a
look at :)
Bjørn
Hi,
Esben Stien
2006-10-17 15:21:43 UTC
Post by Bjorn Hansen
some rise/fall to the camera
This is something I miss greatly; the real feeling of the character
moving, by rising/falling a little when the character walk. Also
something nice is able to look down and see your feet;)
--
Esben Stien is ***@e s a
http://www. s t n m
jid:b0ef@ n n
Anders Wisur
2006-10-17 13:57:54 UTC
Problem is this is actually walktest, we don't have a character yet,
if someone could make one though, it would be great ;)

Moving would be great yes.

Greetings