[Crystal-core] New Terrain
Amir Taaki
2006-09-24 09:26:26 UTC

Something just occured to me- if we do have the bit where you go to the aliens
mountain nest, then you could prehaps either use the trirail or a
hovercraft ;)

Also it would be neat if when getting in (slide maybe?), all the other
characters with you die by accident (spikes, long fall?). I think it would be
a neat twist which explains why you're on your own.

Amir Taaki
Anders Wisur
2006-09-24 14:52:30 UTC
I like the idea of hovercraft, it has been around a long time, but I'm
not sure it will be good to hve this at an early stage in the game...
Foot should do it, but yeah you should be alone, and we need some
explanation for that. I figured out a earthquake when inside the Lab,
where the earthquake sets free some nasty experimental aliens, this
will also make some buildings outside collapse, and open new ways to
get around ;).

Anders
Hi,
Jorrit Tyberghein
2006-09-24 15:38:44 UTC
I would most certainly like to introduce the hovercraft and/or trirail
at some point in the future but for the initial tech release I think
we should wait a bit on that.

Greetings,
Post by Anders Wisur
I like the idea of hovercraft, it has been around a long time, but I'm
not sure it will be good to hve this at an early stage in the game...
Foot should do it, but yeah you should be alone, and we need some
explanation for that. I figured out a earthquake when inside the Lab,
where the earthquake sets free some nasty experimental aliens, this
will also make some buildings outside collapse, and open new ways to
get around ;).
Anders
Post by Amir Taaki
Hi,
Something just occured to me- if we do have the bit where you go to the aliens
mountain nest, then you could prehaps either use the trirail or a
hovercraft ;)
Also it would be neat if when getting in (slide maybe?), all the other
characters with you die by accident (spikes, long fall?). I think it would be
a neat twist which explains why you're on your own.
Amir Taaki
Support Crystal Space. Donate at
https://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=649